Many of our donors wish to designate their gift towards a specific program or need that is particularly close to their hearts. California Hospital Medical Center Foundation accepts gifts that are earmarked for any of a wide range of programs and services, including:
- Donald P. Loker Cancer Center
- Women's and Children's Services
- Leavey Trauma Center
- J. Thomas McCarthy Center for Emergency Services
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Hope Street Margolis Family Center
Donors may also choose to restrict their gifts in support of the hospital's major capital (building/renovation and equipment acquisition) projects. To learn more about the hospital's many programs and services in need of philanthropic support, please contact the Foundation office at 213.742.5662.